We're pleased to release version 3 of our PrinterSwitch plug-in, adding support for Windows 10, along with support for 64-bit FileMaker Pro 14.
About PrinterSwitch 3.0
myFMbutler PrinterSwitch is a FileMaker Pro plug-in for Windows and OS X that allows you to easily control printer switching from within your FileMaker solutions. Moreover, PrinterSwitch also allows automatic PDF creation from within FileMaker Runtime Solutions without the need for a 3rd party PDF printer driver.
• switches printers on the fly from within your FileMaker application.
• sends dynamic FileMaker output to PDF, using the filename and location of your choice
• selects any printer driver that is installed on your system
• captures printer settings like page orientation, paper size etc. and restores them at the time of printing
What is new in version 3.0?
• FileMaker Pro 14 or FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced (64-bit version only)
• Mac OS X 10.10.5 or higher
• Microsoft Windows 10
• Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium
Pricing and availability
myFMbutler PrinterSwitch 3 is available today. PrinterSwitch 3 prices start at EUR 59,- (about USD 63,-) for a single user version for Windows and OS X. Multi-user and developer versions are also available. The upgrade is available for EUR 35,- (about USD 37,-) for a single user license. Check our web site for multi-user upgrade pricing.
A demo version of PrinterSwitch 3.0 is available for download on the myFMbutler web site.